Before you proceed to the ThermoC demonstration,
some words of caution are in order:
- You will only have access to the “web interface” of
ThermoC. If you want to run the programs in batch mode,
you need to install the software on your own computer.
- You will be performing the calculations on one of the web
servers of the University of Cologne. In order to avoid excessive
usage, a CPU time limit of 2 min has been set for each calculation.
If this is not sufficient for you, please install the software on
your own computer!
- You will be able to fit new parameter sets for equations of
state. But note that you cannot overwrite pre-defined parameter
sets! There will be an error message if you try.
- Note further that everybody on the Internet can see the
parameter sets you created, and even overwrite them! We cannot
be held responsible for the content of visitor-supplied
- In order to avoid messing up the website, visitor-supplied
parameter sets will be deleted after a while.
- By taking the link below you consent
to our conditions regarding copyright
to the ThermoC demonstration!
Return to the ThermoC