ThermoC start page
Welcome to ThermoC, a modular program package for
calculating thermodynamic data (pVT data, caloric data,
phase equilibria) of pure fluids as well as fluid mixtures
from equations of state!
- U. K. Deiters, “A modular program for the calculation of thermodynamic
properties of fluids”, Chem. Eng. Technol. 23 (2000) 581–584.
- U. K. Deiters and Th. Kraska, High-Pressure Fluid Phase
Equilibria—Phenomenology and Computation, Elsevier, Amsterdam 2012.
Click here for more information.
author's homepage, with a link to the list of publications
- DWSIM, an open-source
process simulator that can invoke ThermoC programs
Prof. Dr. Ulrich K. Deiters
Institute of Physical Chemistry, University of Cologne
Luxemburger Str. 116, D-50939 Köln
Tel. +49 (0)221 470-4543, Fax +49 (0)221 470-4900
latest update: May 22, 2018
- The GERG model has been upgraded to version GERG-2008.
- The program package now contains ffe_odeN, a program that can
calculate 2-phase equilibria of mixtures from differential equations (not
yet available via the web interface).
- ffe_odeN runs can be started at critical states (obtained from
- An equation of state for fluids with a “shifted and truncated”
Lennard-Jones pair potential (cut-off at 2.5σ) has been added
- Started to implement high-accuracy numerical differentiation to
obtain gradients and Hessians.
- Impressum and data privacy statement added.
Impressum & Data privacy statement